Register for the Webinar!
Join DanceStudio-Pro and Clint Salter for the Tracking the Studio Metrics that Matter Webinar on June 15 at 12pm ET!
During this 60-mins session, you will walk away with:
1. The top 5 key metrics for studio growth and profitability
2. Easy solutions to track metrics accurately
3. Clarity on how to use metrics to take your business to the next level
Meet Your Guides
Dance Studio Owner Association
Clint Salter is an award-winning entrepreneur, business development strategist, and founder and CEO of the Dance Studio Owners Association: the largest community of dance studio owners in the world. The DSOA has helped over 35,000 dance studio owners grow their business, impact their local communities and improve the lives of over 800,000 children through their programs and services and has won countless awards for its achievements including the American Business Awards Gold Stevie Award for Online Training and Silver Stevie Award for Business-to-Business Services.
Clint is also the author of two books: Dance Studio Transformation: Build a 7-figure studio, increase your community impact and GET BACK YOUR LIFE, and Dance Studio Secrets: 65 Ways to Build a Thriving Studio.
Kathryn Grable is a veteran studio owner of over 12 years, as the proud former owner of The Repertoire- A Center for Dance in Marshall, Michigan. Kathryn is now a Studio Success Expert at DanceStudio-Pro, one of the prominent dance studio software solutions on the market. Kathryn uses her personal experience of using DSP as a business owner, along with world class guest relation and implementation training for the Walt Disney Company, to help customers around the globe unlock the power of technology and automation.
When is the webinar?
- Wednesday, June 15, at 12 pm ET on Zoom
How long is the webinar?
- It will be 60 minutes
What if I can't attend live?
- No problem! We will send the replay to all those who register via email. Make sure to register so that you receive it!
Do I need to prepare anything?
- No, you do not need to prepare anything; however, we do recommend that you are logged into your DSP account during the session. This will help you follow along.
Is the event free?
- Yes, the event is 100% free.
Are you ready for 2022 to be the year you take control of your business?
Join DanceStudio-Proand Dance Studio Owner Association for this value-packed event!
We have joined together to bring studio owners worldwide the best strategies, solutions, and technology that will help you increase profit and reduce frustration.
Grab your seat now!